Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Do you think teenagers can truly fall in love?

I've asked myself the same question over and over again, you're probably wondering what that questions is. Well of course you're not really wondering because you already read the title but just humor me okay? So anyway back to what I was saying. I ask myself can teenagers fall in love? and I don't mean I love Joe this week and Mike the next, but true for real love. The kind of love where you would do absolutely anything for the person,you think about them and what they want and need before you give one thought about yourself. The kind of love were you'd sacrifice your life for their life without giving a second thought. Know you tell me honestly and objectively, do you think teenagers can fall in love?

No comments:

Post a Comment