Friday, July 23, 2010

What were your favorite shows when you were a child?

Lately I've been thinking about the great shows I grew up watching like Doug, Arthur, As Told By Ginger, Hey Arnold! which was my favorite and so many others that it's impossible to remember them all. Today many of those good shows have been replaced by dumb and many times inappropriate ones. I wish so badly that those great shows would be brought back. There still however, are a few good children's shows left. Such as Sonny with a Chance, Wizards of Waverly Place, and Phineas and Ferb. What were some of your favorites?

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you watched the same shows I did back then and are watching the same shows I watch now...how ironic :) I remember the whistle to the Doug theme song. Do you remember Sabrina and PB 'n' J. Disney and nickelodeon have really provided for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's so funny that we like a lot of the same shows. I remember Sabrina but I didn't love her and PB 'n' J I don't think I know that one.

    ReplyDelete